Acting Governor Kim Guadagno Joins Allies, Inc. celebrates opening of Greensleeves Bakeshop & Café – Wednesday, July 9th, 10 am
Flemington Center Provides Employment Opportunities for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities — read all about here Governor’s Office Official Press Release
New Shop Location:
Allies’ Greensleeves – Bakeshop & Farm-to-Table Café
Liberty Village Premium Outlet
1 Church Street, Unit #31
Flemington, NJ 08822
Phone: (908) 237-2011
Located directly on Church Street, across from the Turntable Junction Parking Lot, a one level brick building with three doors.
Tuesday – Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday and Saturday 8am – 7pm
Sunday 8am – 1pm
Closed on Mondays
Partial list of consignment vendors selling their products in the Greensleeves shop.
- Charlie Thyme -Farmers Market Tote Bags
- Stia Couture Jewelry Lovable jewelry for everyday!
- Koz’s Signs Unique, hand- rafted signs made from reclaimed authentic 200 year old barn wood
- Ruffled Paper Classic Custom Party Supplies
- One Man Gathers Reclaimed Wood Creations -Specializing in Frames, Flower Boxes & More
- Noble Dippy Designs Painted Mason Jars
- Lavanta Coffee – proud roasters working directly with coffee farmers around the world promoting fair wages, education, and a healthy environment
- Secret Garden Soap of Madison Handmade Goats Milk Soap in fresh garden scents. This small home based business creates goat milk soap using milk from their own LaMancha goats.