In less than a decade, Allies has grown from two volunteers to over 500 employees.

The agency receives support from government and non-government sources, but additional funds are needed to make the difference between living with just the basics and having an opportunity to live a fulfilling and productive life.

State funding includes only $8 per day per person for food, $250 per person per year for all clothing, and no money for replacement of household wares and furnishings. Allies strives to bridge the gap of funding by hosting fundraisers throughout the year, but no single event comes close to raising the funds needed to support the people we serve completely.

When you give to Allies, your contribution goes directly to the programs and services that enhance people with disabilities lives. We pride ourselves on our efficiency operating on a 10% general and administrative cost leaving 90% of the funding we receive going directly to our programs and services.

To advance our mission we need your help to continue providing the quality programs we offer to the people who count on us. Allies is a 501(c)(3), so all contributions are tax deductible. We invite you to join us as we empower people to live a life of meaning; one of possibilities not limitations, one of fulfillment and promise.

Please contact Elise Tretola at ETretola@alliesnj.org or (609) 689-0136 to discuss Memorial/Special Gift Requests and Planned Giving options.