YOU ARE INVITED! Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Nottingham Firehouse — Ballroom, 200 Mercer St., Hamilton, NJ 08690
A Food, Wine, Beer, Silent Auction Extravaganza with live music and great fun — an event not to be missed!
To purchase tickets online, check or credit card, Click here.
For more information, call 609.689.0136 x135 or email email@example.com
We are excited to announce our 6th annual “A Taste of America” fundraiser and invite you to support our outreach with a sponsorship, silent auction donation, event ticket purchase…
Below is a snap shot explaining how money raised from “A Taste of America” helps to grow programs and services that puts our mission and vision into ACTION enriching the lives of individuals with special needs and disabilities:
WHY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS…
Since 1999, Allies has been paving a path to independence, acceptance, and equality for individuals with special needs and developmental disabilities. Through effective advocacy, innovative programming, and flexible support services, our dedicated staff is helping people live richer lives. All services are entirely customizable to meet the unique needs, hopes, dreams and desires of the people we serve.
Money raised from “A Taste of America” will help fund the mission, vision, programs, activities and events, below are a few examples:
- Community Employment Resource Program seeking to increase employment and career opportunities for individuals with mobility and/or physical disabilities in New Jersey by providing individualized case management services.
- Project Grow an innovative farming initiative designed to give individuals with disabilities an opportunity to receive employment training, horticultural therapy and nutritional education in a healthy and productive environment.
- Star Awards, a recognition event for the people served who are defeating and overcoming life’s challenges in order to live independently and have a richly filled life.
- The Greensleeves initiatives which educates and employs individuals with disabilities in a personal way to maximize their abilities to engage in work that is not only meaningful but integral to the community at large.
- The Community Outreach department charged to develop, implements and coordinate a variety of cultural, social and recreational activities that offer people served the opportunity to have an engaging, fun and active lifestyle.
With your help, we will continue to bring hope to the lives of many who might otherwise be forgotten!
Make a life-changing donation TODAY!
On behalf of all the people we serve with special needs and disabilities, we thank you in advance for your support and all you do!
Don Tretola, Vice President, Public Affairs and Program Development
Samantha Stripko, Director of Community Affairs
Allies is a statewide accredited 501(c)(3) non-profit agency, dedicated to providing housing, healthcare, meaningful employment and recreational opportunities to people with special needs in communities of their choice.
Allies’ EID# — 223-677-684/000