Allies encourages you to seek new opportunities and career advancements. If you are a current employee and see something of interest on the “Job Openings” page, don’t hesitate to let us know by completing the Employee Only Application found on this page.
Your request for a transfer or promotion will be reviewed in the order it is received; in other words, if you see a job posted that you want, DO NOT WAIT – apply here immediately because positions are being filled very quickly.
Please note: Employee files must be reviewed before a transfer or promotion is granted.
Transfers may only be granted once the “old” position is actively filled.
How do I know if I qualify? Ask yourself the following criteria:
- Have you notified your immediate supervisor of potential promotions and/or transfers before applying?
- Is your employment in good standing?
- Have you successfully completed 1 year of employment in your current position?
- Have you completed All DDD and company mandated trainings (certificates must be on file)?
How do I Apply now? To apply, please click on this live link: Employee Only Application
The following jobs are open to all current Allies, Inc. and Opportunity Knocks, Inc. employees:
Job opportunities with Allies, Inc.:
- Quality Assurance Director
(click here for the “Quality Assurance Director – Internal Application”)
- Social Security Representative Payee Coordinator
(click here for the “Social Security Representative Payee Coordinator – Internal Application”)
Job opportunities with Opportunity Knocks, Inc.:
- Scheduling Coordinator
(click here for the “Scheduling Coordinator – Internal Application”)
*Please be aware that you will be required to upload your résumé to these applications*