The Greensleeves Boutique is a green initiative established in 2010 to provide gently worn clothing, vintage and fabulous finds to the public, while providing on-site job training and education to individuals with disabilities.
Participants in the program experience the gratification of working in teams to develop innovative ideas to creatively address some of society’s biggest challenges while developing an understanding of environmental sustainability.
Participants may also choose to work independently with the assistance of our on-site trained employee specialists. The outcome of these combined efforts has resulted in a charming green boutique. We invite you to enjoy a comfortable shopping experience and hope you will find that Really Right, Recycled fashionable wardrobe and vintage collectibles.
We appreciate the following items in good condition:
- New or gently worn clothing – Women, Men & Children
- Accessories – Purses, Scarves, Belts & Shoes
- New, used and vintage Jewelry
- Accent Furniture, Home Decor
- Donation accepted during hours of operation.
- Biodegradable bags available for clothing drives.
- Call for pick up available during hours of operation.
- Tax donation receipts provided at time of donation.
Proceeds from this program directly benefit individuals with disabilities and the community.
34 East Main Street, Somerville, New Jersey 08876
31 High Street, Mount Holly, New Jersey 08060
Somerville, NJ: (908) 203-0755
Mount Holly, NJ: (609) 261-1722
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm